NEST'up is a very selective program and here are some of our basic criteria:
- We only take teams of 2 or 3 founders with complementary backgrounds. If you are alone, you'd better find yourself a co-founder.
- Your product can be a web service, a mobile app or a physical product, but it must be innovative and scalable.
- You should have already started to work on your idea. There must be a prototype or some market research somewhere.
- Your product must be fundable, which means that you should be able to release something during the Demo Day at the end of the program. If there are 3 years of R&D involved before you can sell something, it won't make it through pre-selection.
- Your expansion strategy must go beyond just Belgium.
- We place a great deal of importance on the team, on its solidity and on its ability to be coached and to take feedback.
This NEST''up edition is exclusively targeted at startups whose project is related to the Internet of Things or the sharing economy for tomorrow's collaborative society.
Applications are now closed for this session. Feel free to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to be kept in the loop about next sessions.